Thursday, April 9, 2009

What I want to learn...

So, for this learning plan we are supposed to come up with at work....I think I got it. I have decided that I could use some training in batch files and scripting, so I dove in.

I spent quite a while at work today creating a new batch file that turned out to be two pages long and it helps me to install PC Reservation faster. It will be an incredible help when I get to the other branches to install the product. Curtis helped with a couple of commands that I was not familiar with and I tested the final batch file before I left work. It worked with no problems. Ah, success!

4 comments:

  1. Anything that helps get PC Res installed quicker is something we ALL can appreciate. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a great feeling when it works? I remember my first CSS stylesheets and how good it felt when the pages rendered correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the S.P.L. explanation! Geez, and I'm just learning about ipods...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on getting the scripting and batch file stuff working. Its really an amazing tool to master.

    ReplyDelete